Are you new to hosting? Here are some tips to get your started:
1. Prepare and plan: think about the goals of your class and make sure you’re clear on what the class will involve.
2. Set your class dates well in advance so people have enough time to find your activity and book it into their schedules.
3. Provide a clear, accurate description of your class or activity. Give people all the information they need, so they know what to expect and can decide if they’d like to attend.
4. Decide on your cancellation policy. For example, will you offer a refund to attendees who cancel with or without notice, or don’t show up?
5. Use the messaging system to connect with your attendees. By using mudputty’s messaging system you can email your attendies to give updates or communicate between classes.
6. Respond promptly to any messages you receive from attendees. Answer any questions thoughtfully and let your attendees know that you can be contacted when needed.
Want more information? See our FAQs.